Friday, November 15, 2013

Ideal foods to shape your body!

Reduce your fat, and Shape your body, NOW !

     Perhaps, you have dreamed 6 pack once time, but it was long way and you failed to carry on reduce your diet. This is a chance to resolve yourself to reduce your fat and obtain ideal body !
     This picture is my friend. He started reducing his weight September 13, 2013, one years ago. Finally he obtains his ideal body !

How can you reduce your diet?

     Remember what kind of foods you eat in usual. Maybe there contains a lot of carbohydrates and fats. some people misunderstand that if they work out, they would be slim. Working out is necessary, but you should care about your foods. You should reduce the rate of these ingredients. You have to make protein-centered life. Eat foods that contain a lot of proteins. For example, chicken breast meats, eggs, milk, etc. Carbohydrate : Protein : Fat = 3 : 4 : 1 is best. You need to check the ingredients that you will eat constantly. Quitting smoking and drinking is better. You should carry on controlling your foods at least 3 month. Then, you will notice that your body is gradually changing. START NOW !

2 comments:

  1. oh mt god. I dreamed I can have so sexy body but it will spent me lots of time and I must exercise everyday.It;s hard for me, bit i will try.いしょに 頑張りましょう

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it. Your friend looks like totally another man! He made me encouraged. Thank you so much for your useful information!

    ReplyDelete